Daily Class Schedule
First time? You may sign up for your class online, over the phone, or in-person.
(If signing up online, you will have to create a new account)
For class descriptions, click on "View details"
Please Note: We will be closed for two weeks from Jan 21-Feb 4th. Will reopen on Feb 5th.
If you wish to sign up/register for classes starting Feb 5th please do so online.
* ALL PACKAGES EXPIRE 6 MONTHS FROM DATE OF PURCHASE
New to yoga? Here are some suggestions:
- start by taking the Hatha 1 or Gentle/Meditative yoga classes :
these are suitable for anyone who is a beginner
- try not to eat 2-3 hours before class
- wear comfortable, loose fitting clothing
- take off any shoes or socks, once in the main room, as yoga is generally done bare feet
- bring a water bottle (optional)
- turn off or silence any mobile device upon entering class
You can bring your own yoga mat if you have it- if not, we have plenty of mats at the studio that you can use free of charge.